Monday 8/21/17 - Extra Credit
Each day this week, you will notice "extra credit" listed after the Main WOD. Extra credit is completely optional, and you can do it on your own before or after class. I have noticed a lot of people expressing interest in taking their training to the next level in preparation for the 2018 CrossFit Games Open. This extra work will help you develop your strength, endurance, stamina, and gymnastics skills.
A few guidelines:
1. Floor space and equipment is prioritized for athletes in a class. Please utilize the back gym/platforms/outdoor space whenever possible.
2. Be courteous to those in class, and keep your noise level to a minimum. Don't be a distraction.
3. When in doubt, ask a coach.
4. Clean and put things back EXACTLY where you found them. It takes a tremendous amount of time and work to keep the gym clean and in order. A few extra seconds on your part saves us hours of time that we can put towards making the gym better.
5. Post questions in the FB group. If you aren't sure what an exercise is, others might have questions too!
M-1: Back Squat 3RM
Wall Ball Shots 20/14# to 10'
L2: 14/10 to 10/9'
L1: 10-20-30 reps
Extra Credit: 3 Sets, Not For Time:
10 Split Stance Romanian Deadlift/side
10 Single Arm Dumbbell Rows/side
0:30-0:45 Superman Hold
F-1: Back Squat 3RM
Wall Ball Shots
W: Bike 5:00
10 Banded steps each way
10 Good mornings
5 Overhead Squats
W-1: Snatch Grip Push Press
Build to a heavy but manageable set of 3. Then repeat that weight for 3 more sets of 3.
Snatch 15x1 EMOM
Reps 1-8: 70%x1x2, 75%x1x2, 80%x1x2, 85%x1x2
Reps 7-12: Work at athlete's discretion between 85-92.5%